Before you say “I Do”, please check out these Beauty tips for Brides
MAKEUP & HAIR
- Hire a professional makeup artist and hair stylist for your wedding
- Schedule a pre-wedding makeup and hair trial at least 2-3 months
prior to your wedding day. If you’re not happy with his or her work,
you have the time to find someone else
- Realize that wedding makeup is different from everyday makeup.
Don’t expect to look like you are wearing “nothing”, but rather look
like an enhanced version of yourself
- Bring magazine tears of makeup and hair ideas to the trial. Sometimes
it’s easier to “show” than “explain”
- Request a natural pair of false lashes and CURL them
- Have your artist apply only WATERPROOF mascara and liner
- Schedule the trials early enough in the day so you can monitor
how well the hair and makeup wear and last throughout the day and
So, be prepared, and you will be the gorgeous brides in your day!